Weihnachten ist vorbei und es gibt wieder TS3 News: Wir bekommen nachträglich noch ein Geschenk von TeamSpeak – und zwar einen neuen Client.
Alle Änderungen und Bugfixes des TS3 Client Updates
=== Client Release 3.0.3 10 Jan 2012
! Updated plugins API to 15
+ Improved ban list, now shown as a table. Added sorting and filtering. Right-
click on table header to configure which table columns to show.
+ Plugin API: Added function banclientdbid. Added new parameter lastNickName to
+ Plugin API: Added parameter clientUniqueIdentity to onClientChatClosedEvent
+ Added custom plugin menus (global menu, channel and client contextmenus), so
plugins can add menuitems to the TS3 client and receive events when the item
is clicked. See the test plugin for details about implementing own menus.
The Lua plugin also allows own menus.
+ Allow editing channel groups of a user in “Channel groups of Client” dialog.
+ Added button to remove all channel groups with a single click from a client
in “Channel groups of Client” dialog.
+ Windows uninstaller optionally deletes all configuration files. Added new
page to uninstaller where user can control this (default: do not delete).
+ Added option to clear cache on exit (Options – Security)
+ Added “Edit bookmark” to bookmarks popup menu
+ Added option to change also the nickname in connected bookmark when renamed
* Mac: Added Cmd+W shortcut to minimize main window
* Avatar images will be resized when uploading, to users can select a larger
image and have TeamSpeak scale it down automatically.
* Permission tabs for channel, client and channelclient permissions are now
disabled instead of being removed when the permission to list that type
* Improved behaviour of channel permissions dialog when permissions failed to
* Show server query clients is no longer a global option but for each server
tab, based on a bookmark. A temporary toggle can be added by customizing the
toolbar. Please update your bookmark. We do not convert the old setting!
* Because of now having all TS3 supported bbCodes usable in WYSIWYG editor, the
bbCode [SIZE=+3] is just still in for convenient. Please use a fixed value
like [SIZE=10] to have more possibilities.
* Newsticker allows to click on individual HTML links.
* Added link to Applications folder and background image to Mac disk image.
* Print memory usage to client log for testing purpose.
– Channel chat tab can no longer be closed.
– Hide “Error requesting ping” error log when disconnected (in this case it’s
not really an error).
– Hide statusbar text when mouse leaves chat text window to avoid sticky
statusbar messages from hyperlinks.
– Fixed broken HTML in delete client confirmation dialog from List all Clients
window when client nickname had special HTML characters like < >
– Fn key on Macbooks now recognized as hotkey
– Fixed contextmenu of bookmark menuitems when items were in subfolders
– Save channel subscriptions per server and client UID (before only per server)
– Fixed hotkey BringToFront when client was minimized.
– Fixed preventing baloontips when running a fullscreen application.
– Fixed composing and close-chat events which got previously broken.
– Fixed autoreconnecting in password-protected channel.
– Properly register packet installer file associations on Mac in the case of
old Mac clients getting updated (worked when installing from dmg).
– Fixes and performance improvements for fetching and caching remote icons in
– Fixed invalid “Not connected” display in G15 plugin when closing another
– Removed chat arrow up/down history.